Dr. Essa Laboratory and Diagnostic Centre, founded in 1987, has been recognized as one of the leading laboratories in Pakistan and is a Centre of Excellence in providing unsurpassed Clinical Laboratory and Diagnostics Services. Essa Lab has one of the largest laboratory networks in Karachi and has received multiple Consumer Choice awards on account of its dedication, credibility, quality of service, and professionalism.
Dr. Essa Laboratory and Diagnostic Centre pledges to continually provide clients a wide range of testing services that meet the highest quality standards and is our hallmark as an ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Services certified institution. The clients of the Lab are patients, physicians, hospitals, companies, and Research & Development institutions for Clinical trials. Virtually any analysis needed, can be performed by our laboratory. Our highly-skilled, professional staff uses the most current technology to get fast, accurate results by employing state-of-the-art equipment. Our size and efficiency allow us to routinely complete most tests within hours instead of days.
We care about helping patients and physicians and we use our knowledge of laboratory medicine to help identify the right course of action in order to achieve better health care outcomes. Our test results are used by healthcare professionals to accurately assess individual patient needs and identify effective treatments. If a patient is bedridden or recuperating at home, our phlebotomist will even come out to your house on request. It is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays and city-wide closures.
“Our more than 1000 professionally-trained staff, conveniently-located Patient Service Centers, and an extensive network of couriers and mobile phlebotomists enable us to deliver care at home, in the community, and across Pakistan.”
“At every step in the testing process, from collection to reporting, our goal is to deliver caring, compassionate, quality service that contributes to enhanced patient care.”
Dr. Essa’s Laboratory’s mission is to continually provide the ‘gold standard’ Medical Laboratory and Diagnostic services for the community with care, expertise, and dedication. We strive each day to work hard to maintain our standards of excellence and reliability.
Dr. Essa’s Laboratory vision reflects the vital role lab tests play in diagnosing patients and making healthcare decisions that help to improve their quality of life. It is also inspired by our employees, who see a person behind every specimen they collect, transport, test, and report on. Our name reflects the value of our tests and the many lives we hope to improve through our work. Its vision is to also participate in its own way to build Karachi into a more beautiful City and Pakistan into a more beautiful country. It wants to see the world we live in turn into a more beautiful world.
Dr Essa Laboratory & Diagnostic Centre has committed to sustained quality excellence through providing reliable pathological testing and diagnostic services to patients, hospitals, institutions, community & other interested parties.
We envision our Laboratory to emerge as an industry benchmark for its quality of services & operation. We believe in a perpetual process, business innovation &well focused on continually improving the effectiveness or our Quality Management System through:
– Producing accurate, reliable & producible test results.
– Adopting modern laboratory techniques & research-based methodologies.
– Inculcate a culture of customer driven organization & deploy appropriate initiatives to enhance customer confidence & satisfaction.
– Providing timely & efficient services to customers.
– Fostering a hygienically safe work environment for internal & external customers.
– Adhering to professional conduct & code of ethics.
– Facilitating R&D based organization in terms of new diagnostic technology & methodology development.
– Projecting Dr Essa Laboratory & Diagnostic Cnetre presence in medical profession & health care industry through technical collaborations, publications & participation in seminars.
– Participating in charitable events, working for NGO’s & other non-profit organization to provide better health care, education & skills to the lower-class population.