A referral is required for laboratory tests:
– Your physician or the nursing staff making the referral will inform you about the tests you were referred to, and why the tests are taken.
– You will receive the test results from the referring unit.
– Please remember to take your CNIC or ID with you.
Before the test
– Please refrain from smoking, alcohol, and physical exercise during the 24 hours preceding the collection of the samples.
– It is recommended that you sit down for about 15 minutes before the sample collection to allow your circulation to normalize.
– Do you have any questions about preparing for laboratory tests? You can call the Dr. Essa Laboratory & Diagnostic Centre number for Appointment booking and information (Tel #)
– Before the test, you may have a light meal and take your medication unless agreed otherwise with your attending physician.